Amitabh Bachchan Buys First Ticket Of 'Kalki 2898 AD' And Gifts It To THIS Co-Star

New Delhi: Just a few days remain till the premiere of Prabhas, Amitabh Bachchan and Deepika Padukone starrer ‘Kalki 2898 AD’, the year's most anticipated magnum opus. Adding to the growing anticipation, the film finally lived up to the enormous hype around it with a spectacular celebration in Mumbai on June 19th. The cast and crew of the film were in attendance at this glamorous event. 


The evening's most memorable event happened when Amitabh Bachchan bought the first ticket for his movie 'Kalki 2898 AD' and gave it to Kamal Haasan, his co-star. With a smile, Amitabh Bachchan said, “I will give it to my colleague, my dear friend, my brother Kamal Haasan.” He then invited Haasan to the stage.



 

 
 


 
 

View this post on Instagram

 


 
 
 


 
 


 
 
 



 
 



A post shared by Vaibhav Gaur (@filmytheka)









The legendary actor Kamal Haasan reminisced about his journey in the industry. He playfully said, "I wish this had happened 3-4 decades ago and he had given me the first-day first-show ticket of Sholay. I had to wait for three weeks to see that film. I hope there are many more fans who’d wait for many weeks to see this film like I did for Sholay. I never thought I would be here receiving the first day, first show ticket from Mr. Amitabh Bachchan. I was a film technician then, and now I am an actor. Nothing has changed.” 


ALSO READ: Amitabh Bachchan And Prabhas Hilariously Compete To Assist Pregnant Deepika Padukone At Kalki 2898 AD Event. Watch


About ‘Kalki 2898’ 




The cast of ‘Kalki 2898 AD’ portrays a dystopian future in which the people of Kashi face severe resource scarcity. Amitabh Bachchan plays the role of Aswatthama, while Prabhas plays the role of bounty hunter Bhairava. Kamal Haasan plays supreme leader Yaskin. Directed by Nag Ashwin and produced by Vyjayanthi Movies, ‘Kalki 2898’ AD is set to release in theatres on June 27, 2024.


http://dlvr.it/T8Xd64

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.