Farah Khan Reveals Aamir Khan’s Hilarious Excuse For Not Joining ‘Deewangi Deewangi’ Song In Om Shaanti Om

New Delhi: One of the most famous parts of Farah Khan's blockbuster 'Om Shanti Om' was the star-studded song 'Deewangi Deewangi'. A total of 31 Bollywood actors and actresses made a cameo in the song, making it a once-in-a-lifetime experience at the movies. Recently, Farah said that she had hoped to have Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan appear in the music video. She said that both Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan have declined to participate in the song’s shoot. The director also explained why. Farah Khan explained Aamir Khan's decision to skip the song in a conversation on Maniesh Paul's podcast. She said, “We called a lot of stars who eventually did not come. Amit ji could not come. Abhishek and Aishwarya were getting married that week, so he couldn’t come. Aamir’s was the funniest, he kept me hanging and in the end, he gave me the reason that he was editing Taare Zameen Par. I said, ‘Just come, I will get it done in two hours.” Farah Khan continued, “Then he [Aamir Khan] called me and said, ‘Farah, I am editing. If I leave the editing for two hours and come for the shoot, my film will be delayed for six months.' Then I said, ‘You please don't come.' Later when I asked him about this reason, he said, ‘I did not want to come.” Some of the famous actors who appeared in 'Deewangi Deewangi' were Priyanka Chopra, Rekha, Tabu, Karisma Kapoor, Dharmendra, Jeetendra, Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Mithun Chakraborty, Kajol, Rani Mukerji, Juhi Chawla and others.  ‘Om Shanti Om’ was released in 2007 and starred Deepika Padukone and Shah Rukh Khan. In the film, Arjun Rampal portrayed the villain. Om Shanti Om was the highest-grossing picture of 2007 and was well praised by critics and audiences alike. ALSO READ: Moviegoers Demand Refund After Watching Shah Rukh Khan's 'Jawan' In London Theatre - Know Why
http://dlvr.it/Sw1pJM

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.