Conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar Pens Letter For His 'Baby' Jacqueline Fernandez, Wishes Her 'Happy Easter'

New Delhi: Conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar wished Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez, a "Happy Easter" and expressed his love for her "from the bottom of his heart," adding that he was missing her companionship. Sukesh Chandrashekhar, who is serving jail term for his involvement in the Rs 200 crore money laundering case, has time and again professed his love for the actress. Jacqueline was reportedly in a relationship with the conman and has also been named as one of the accused in the chargesheet filed in the case. However, the actress denied any involvement in the matter and said that she was not aware of Sukesh's identity, earlier during her hearing in Delhi's Patiala House Court. In a recent letter, Sukesh has once again addressed Jacqueline, calling her his "bomma" and wishing her on the occasion of Easter. He wrote, "Baby I wish you a very Happy Easter! Its one of your favourite festivals in the year and your love for Easter eggs. I miss having those with you. I miss seeing that a pretty child in you breaking the egg and having the candies inside them." "Do you have any idea how pretty and beautiful you are my baby. There is no one as pretty as you on this planet. My bunny rabbit, I love you, my baby. You and me forever come what may, mine forever. Baby this phase is gonna be over for good and all are gonna see, but baby I promise the world to you, come what may," Sukesh writes in the letter. Sukesh said that he saw her latest ad for Lux Cozy and "started missing her". He said that the advertisement was so much about them. "Baby there is not a moment I don't think about you and I know it's the same with you too, as I know what is in the most beautiful heart of yours, my honey bee. Next Easter will be the best ever one you have ever celebrated in your life. I will make sure of that with the best of best, my bomma," reads his letter. Sukesh has been writing letters on a frequent basis, expressing his love for Jacqueline Fernandez and making accusations against Arvind Kejriwal, the chief minister of Delhi. He also wrote a song for Jacqueline. "Happy Easter again my Baby, to Mom and Dad and Family. May God Bless! Love you my baby not just love, but, Veri Thanam love, my Jacky Bomma," he wrote. With IANS inputs! ALSO READ: Jaya Bachchan Birthday: Navya Nanda Wishes Her 'Powerhouse' Nani With Throwback PIC, Abhishek Bachchan Says 'I Love You'
http://dlvr.it/SmFL4M

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.